Cosmetics Fairy Haul


I must admit that I'm always a little sceptical when it comes to discount cosmetics online. So, when I stumbled upon Cosmetics Fairy, I thought the deals were just far too good to be true. However, after doing a bit of research and background reading into its reliability, I was soon reassured that it was actually a pretty legitimate and trustworthy site. Although they didn't have the best range of makeup products (I think they were sold out of most things- the deals are that good!) I eventually found myself browsing the nail varnish category and, within minutes, had added a fair few bargains to my basket. I'm pretty nosy and absolutely love having a peek at what other people are buying, so thought I'd share with you a mini haul of what I purchased for any likeminded people! 

Loreal Nail Color Polish Eiffel For You, 99p 


'Greige' nail polish has been one of the most-loved trends over the last few months, and this little number from L'Oreal has certainly made me understand why. It's such a versatile shade that can be paired perfectly with pretty much anything, and I personally think it gives a pretty sophisticated and clean-cut look. I can tell already that is going to be getting an awful lot of wear!

Loreal Color Riche Nail Color Polish Peach Neglige, 95p


Although I do love the trend of tippex-white nails, I must admit that I don't quite have the courage (or the ability) to pull of something so distinctive. So, in order to get a similar effect, I opted for this pretty pale pink shade from L'Oreal. I would describe this as an off-white shade which just verges on peach. It's such a wearable colour that I can't wait to sport in the Spring and Summer! 

Bourjois Anti Choc No Chips Nail Polish, 99p


I was a little dubious about buying this as it definitely isn't something I've tried before, but for 99p it was worth a try! Although the pictures online made this appear to be a very dark grey, I would actually describe this as a khaki green, hence why I felt it to be a little out of my comfort zone. However, I must say that I actually do really like it! Again, being quite grey in nature, it can be paired with a diverse range of other colours. And, better yet, the formula of this allow you to have chip-free nails for up to 10 days! Yes, 10!

Loreal Professional Nail Polish Delicate Dusk, 99p


The final polish I picked up is quite possibly my favourite of the bunch! Again, this gives a somewhat 'greige' finish but has purple undertones so is a really subtle way to add a sophisticated pop of colour to your nails. I'll definitely be wearing this habitually! 

So there we have it- those are the four polishes I picked up! All in all, I would definitely recommend Cosmetics Fairy; not only are the prices ridiculously affordable, the delivery service is just as fast as any other and the quality is impeccable considering the price! 

Which online discount stores do you recommend? 

Lucy x 

Comments