A Few of My Favourite Things Tag


It feels like forever since I've sat down and written a tag to post on my blog. I can't quite put my finger on why I haven't written one, considering that I absolutely love answering the questions and think that it's a great way to give the readers of my blog a little bit of insight into the author behind it! Anyway, inspired by Victoria from IntheFrow, I thought I'd have a crack at doing the 'A Few of My Favourite Things Tag'. There aren't many rules to this tag- it's simply twenty categories, three answers for each and a three minute time limit to answer all of them in! Here goes...! 

1. Products
♥ Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
♥ Garnier Micellar Water
♥ Nivea Lip Butter 

2. Foods
♥ Chips
♥ Macaroni cheese
♥ Chocolate 
(I'm evidently not a health freak!) 

3. Places
♥ The seaside (mainly Devon & Dorset)
♥ Home
♥ Italy

4. Things you'd Miss
♥ My friends
 Family
♥ Food (obvs!) 

5. Things you do when you're bored
♥ Watch youtube
♥ Blog
♥ Online shopping (a really bad habit that I need to get out of!) 

6. Things you enjoy when its sunny
♥ Sunbathing (even though I burn like a crisp!)
♥ Refreshing iced frappes from Starbucks
♥ Swimming in the sea

7. Films
♥ Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging (an absolute classic!)
♥ The HSM trilogy (duh!) 
♥ The Sound of Music (when I'm in the mood for a bit of a throwback!) 

8. Songs
♥ George Ezra - Angry Hill
♥ Fourth of July - Fall Out Boy
♥ The Scientist - Coldplay 

9. Brands
♥ Topshop
♥ Benefit
♥ McDonalds (for the best chips known to man!) 

10. Outdoor things that you like
♥ Sun
♥ Sand
♥ Sea 

11. Events
♥ Birthdays
♥ Christmas
♥ Holidays 

12. Cartoons
♥ Mona the Vampire
♥ Arthur (I used to run home to watch this!) 
♥ Horrid Henry 
(All childhood classics!) 

13. Buildings
♥ The Eiffel Tower 
♥ The Leaning Tower of Pisa
♥ Sydney Opera House (which has been on my bucket list for years!) 

14. Anything in everyday life
♥ Food
♥ Sleep
♥ Kindhearted people 

15. Traits in any person, not just partners
♥ Optimism
 Humour
♥ Gratitude

16. Influences
♥ J-Law
 BeyoncĂ©
♥ Cara Delevingne (my ultimate style icon!)

17. Drinks
♥ Lattes
♥ Iced frappes 
♥ Mojito

18. Experiences
♥ Travelling 
♥ Concerts
♥ Life (pretty general but it's what taught me most!) 

19. Things to Watch
♥ PLL (aka my obsession)
 Youtube 
♥ Hollyoaks (my guilty pleasure)

20. Youtubers
♥ IntheFrow
♥ Velvetgh0st
♥ Dan & Phil
And that's it for today's tag- all done and dusted in 2 minutes and 57 seconds! This was a pretty stressful experience, considering you have minimal time to overthink your answers but fun nonetheless! I tag anyone who wants to have a go at this- I hope you enjoy it if you choose to do so!

Thank you for reading- sorry it was short, I'm away for the weekend so was in a bit of a rush! Tune in next week for a (hopefully) better post! 

Lucy x 

Comments