Soap & Glory | The Next Big Thing


By far one of my favourite presents to receive this Christmas was The Next Big Thing gift set from Soap & Glory. In fact, I think a little squeal leapt out of mouth the moment the wrapping paper revealed its strikingly pink exterior. Crammed with £76.50 worth of the iconic brand's goodies, this is an absolute whopper of a present. In all honesty, thanks to this, I actually look forward to my evening showers purely because of the luxurious products I now have available! (Sad, I know!) Anyway, without further ado (I apologise for constantly scurrying off on a tangent) I'll get started on the contents!

Sugar Crush Body Scrub, £8


 I pretty much dubbed this my favourite body scrub after my first use. And that's a pretty big statement to make. Infused with citrus, lime and aromatic macadamia, this product leaves your skin feeling sumptuously soft and smelling fruity fresh.

The Righteous Butter, £10.50


Any longtime reader of my blog is likely to have seen this featured many a time, so of course I was thrilled when I spotted this amongst the others! Its ultra-creamy texture leaves your skin smelling and feeling absolutely divine and is the perfect pick-me-up for dry skin.

Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion, £10 


The consistency and the smell of this are second to none and I absolutely love the quirkiness in that you apply this to damp skin as soon as you leap out the shower. (I usually apply moisturiser only to dry skin!) My sensitive and dry skin feels hydrated with the aid of almond, mango and moringa oils, and is left with the nose-catching aroma of orange and Shea butter (a match made in heaven!)

Orangeasm Body Wash, £6.50 


This product just screams fresh and fruity. The scent is wonderfully zesty and zingy with a bouquet of citrus and orange  glory. Not only does it smell heavenly, it is also well-equipped with skin softening properties, as well as keeping hydration and moisture locked in.

Hand Dream Super Cream, £7


I always struggle to find a hand cream that I actually like, but I think this may just be the one. Unlike others, it is absorbed into the skin within seconds without leaving behind a greasy residue. The addition of the subtle scent of macadamia and shea butter makes this the perfect all-rounder! 
 
Heel Genius, £5.50


Again, a good foot cream is surprisingly hard to find. But I reckon I have one right in here in this little gem. Let's face it, we all get dry tootsies occasionally, especially during the bitter winter months. With a slight peppermint pop to its many aromas, this product not only makes your feet smell better than ever (gosh, that felt a weird thing to say!) it also miraculously moisturises them in just a matter of hours! I will be repurchasing this until my feet fall off! 

Whipped Clean Shower Butter, £8


I must admit, I was a little confused when I read the instructions for this- I mean, aren't body butters meant for an after shower treat? Not according to this product! Supposedly a body wash and moisturiser in one, this is the perfect solution to all your skincare woes. Its creamy texture cleanses the skin with ease and the velvety aromas of almond and macadamia leave your skin smelling nuts! (as in crazily good!) This has to be the perfect pick if you're always running out of time to moisturise! 

Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, £4.50


I haven't actually used these yet- I swear, my micellar water and I have some sort of loyalty pact! However, judging from the reviews praising these wipes, some bonds may have to be broken! I'll make sure to post a review as soon as I've tried them so keep your eyes peeled! 

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Shine Lacquer, £7


I've never tried a lip lacquer before so was slightly sceptical about this to start with. However, it pleasantly surprised me with its rich pigment, shiny sheen and lively longevity. At just £7 a piece, I just might have to purchase the entire range! 

Thick & Fast Mascara, £10


The slightly over-euphemised name isn't the only thing that disappoints me about this product. To put it quite frankly, the brush is just too thick. Consequently, the lashes bunch together and clear clumps are formed which, let's face it, just aren't ideal. I'm sorry S&G, but this just isn't for me.

Despite the exception of the mascara, I'm so content with these products- Soap & Glory, you've done an absolutely fantastic job! Let me know in the comments which Soap & Glory products are your most-loved?

Lucy x


Comments