Mini Haul


Yesterday I ventured out on a little shopping trip and (of course) picked up some goodies. So, in true blogger style, I'm going to show you what I bought. In no way am I intending to boast; I genuinely thought some people may find it of interest. Anyway, now that disclaimer is out of the way lets get started. 

The first stop was Boots, where I purchased most of the contents of this haul. After using the Schwarzkopf Texturizing Salt Spray somewhat excessively during the summertime, I decided to purchase it once more- who says beachy waves can't still make a regular appearance in the colder months?! I then went on to pick up my current favourite body spray: Soap & Glory's Mist You Madly. This is the perfect combination of scents: fruity florals combined with musky vanilla undertones. Just as I thought I was being surprisingly good leaving Boots with just two products, I went and bought another two! (Apparently it's impossible for me to refuse a purchase from the makeup section) Luckily (or unluckily, depends how you view it) Rimmel currently have a 2 for £10 deal on ALL products- how could I possibly resist?! After much umming and ahhing, I eventually settled on purchasing the Lasting Finish 25hr Nude Foundation and the Wonder'Full Mascara. I'm yet to try out either of these products but will make sure to put up a full-fledged review once I have! 


The other two items I purchased were from Primark- I swear it's impossible to leave a Primark store without buying anything! The first item that caught my eye was a pale brown satchel with cute frilly detailing. I'd actually seen this in multiple Instagram photos and when I saw it perched on the shelf, I just couldn't resist. And at a bargain price of just £8, it's hardly a splurge! I then scurried over to the makeup bag section where I spotted an adorable pastel pouch decorated with ditsy macaroons. Again, I just couldn't resist. (This post is proof that I need to build up a resistance to excessive spending!) 


That's it for the post- it really was a mini haul! Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed it :) Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think of them? 

Lucy x 

Comments

  1. I absolutely adore the Macaroons pouch! But knowing my luck my local Primark won't have it :( x

    www.lilliputianrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and I have the soap and glory mist- it smells amazing!!xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And doesn't it just smell phenomenal?!x

      Delete
  3. I loved this haul - especially the primark bag! I saw it in my local primark in the summer but didn't get it - I wish I did!!

    - Jess xxxxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty sure they still stock them though :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment