The Autumn Tag


Sorry that no new posts were uploaded to my blog this last weekend; I was away on an autumn break in Madrid with my family for a few days. So to make up for the lack of posts, I thought I'd do a quick autumn tag to help keep you occupied until the next set of posts this coming weekend. I've seen this scattered around on several blogs and thought it would be a fun little thing to do.

1. Coffee - What's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop? The Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks is a definite favourite of mine when it comes to winter warmer drinks- creamy, buttery and absolutely divine! 

2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves? Boots are my staple shoe for autumn time but I also love dressing up a plain coat with a snazzy scarf and some cute snugly gloves. 

3. Music - What's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn? As autumn/winter draws nearer, I tend to listen to slightly calmer music to help soothe away the winter blues. 

4. Perfume - What's your favorite scent for this time of year? Although I'm a huge lover of floral, fruity fragrances during the summer months, but by the time autumn rolls around I tend to opt for scents with deeper, muskier undertones instead. 
5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season? Candle wise, I tend to prefer slightly fresher scents during the winter season such as the Yankee Sugared Apple which is a gorgeously crisp fragrance. 

6. What do you love best about Autumn? I actually wrote a post a few weeks ago regarding my top 8 reasons to love the autumn season (namely hot chocolate and candles!) 

7. Favorite makeup look? I adore the autumn trend of bold, burgundy lips and sparkly smokey eyes! 
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the Autumn? Candles, hot chocolate, falling leaves, snow and of course, Christmas! 

I hope that you enjoyed this post. I tag anyone who's up for the task!

Lucy x 

Comments

  1. love this tag! Autumn is definitely the best season! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cute, feel free to have a go yourself if you'd like! Autumn is by far the best! X

      Delete

Post a Comment