Makeup Storage Reorganisation | Tips & Inspiration

Possibly one of the most irritating things in life (in my opinion anyway) is having a messy makeup collection. Yet for quite some time now, I seem to have been living with just a box filled to the brim with assorted products in no particular arrangement (a tidy girl's worst nightmare and mine too, I suppose!) After rummaging through for several minutes simply in pursuit of a functioning eyeliner, I realised change was very much needed. So, I gathered a few bits and bobs together to help sort out my mess once and for all. 


The first step in my no-clutter action plan was to assign a designated box to my many skincare essentials. I eventually settled on this cute ivory trug-style holder to have the prestigious role of containing them. Just to add a slight pop of colour to the block of white, I attached a rather large pink flower to the handle.


I then took on the tricky task of sorting out the even more plentiful mass of makeup products. For these, I simply used two vintage-style boxes; one containing makeup brushes and accessories and the other slightly larger one has the more difficult role of being stuffed with makeup. 


Within the box, I found four assorted boxes and positioned them around it to create a random yet organised effect (if that makes sense...) Unfortunately, there wasn't quite enough room for all my powders so they've had to remain in a stacked heap for the time being! However, I'm actually pretty chuffed with how the box looks on a whole! 

I hope that you enjoyed this post and that it may have given you a few ideas as to how to organise your make up collection. Thank you for reading! :) 

Lucy x 



Comments