Fall into Autumn | My Autumn Essentials

With every season that comes and goes you've got to have your essentials, and autumn is no exception. So, as the second instalment of my autumn series, I'm going to be sharing this season's essentials with you. 

1. Skincare; lots and lots of skincare


With autumn comes dry skin and chapped lips. The solution? Masses of moisturiser; both day and night. Personally, I absolutely adore Nivea products and use a pretty diverse range of moisturisers to tend to my skin. Lips wise, I always opt for Nivea products (I promise this isn't sponsored!) as I find them to be superbly soothing on chapped lips and also help nourish them back to their normal moisturised selves. 

2. Makeup (of course) 


Autumn, for me, is the perfect time to try out some new products. I recently picked up the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation and am thoroughly impressed with the results; it combines superb staying power with a moisturising and light-feeling fix, perfect for autumn. I've recently gotten into the habit of using my Ted Baker Lippy Kit, which had been waiting patiently in my makeup drawer for months on end before I finally plucked up the courage to utilise it. The palette consists of four deep red shades which are perfectly suited for the autumn trend of burgundy lips. The last product, however, is a bit of an old favourite. My skin can begin to look quite tired and dull during the colder months, so adding a bit of So Susan's highlighter to the apples of my cheeks can really awaken the skin. 

3. An abundance of candles 


When I say an abundance of candles, I really do mean it (this probably isn't even a tenth of my collection!) However, they're definitely one of my all-time essentials for autumn time, especially the deeper, muskier scents which are just so fitting for the season! Not only do they smell rather delectable, they're also a great way of relieving stress after a long day. 

4. Jumpers


If you read yesterday's post, you're probably aware that I'm a tad obsessed with jumpers (again, this is a weeny fraction of my collection!) But honestly, let's face it, there's nothing much better than slipping into a cosy jumper on a cold day. 

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it! 
What are your autumn essentials? 

Lucy x 


Comments

  1. The nivea lip butter smells amazing! Also love all your jumpers!xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Nivea lip balms!! The cherry one is my favourite.
    http://mywide-eyedgaze.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment