Nivea Haul

From several of my recent blogposts, you've probably caught onto the fact that I'm slightly obsessed with Nivea skincare at the moment. So, when I stumbled upon a half price sale in Boots earlier today, I just couldn't resist picking up some goodies! (and of course, I also had to share them with you!)


The first thing I picked up was a bit of a re-purchase and is the Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream. I've been using this almost excessively for the past month or so, and am so infactuated with it that it's already been featured in many-a blogpost! I'm not going to go into some sort of outstretched rave about this product (but believe me, I could rave forever), so if you want a slightly more detailed review of this, simply click here.



Knowing that I trusted the Daily Essentials range with all my heart, I decided it was time to try out yet another product, as although I love my hydrating primer, it lacks SPF, which is an extremely important factor when you're as prone to sunburn as I am! So, I opted for the Rich Moisturising Day Cream, which claims to intensely moisturise and nourish dry and/or sensitive skin. This is formulated very similarly to the night cream, and is enriched with almond oil to aid in skin hydration. And, even better, it comes bundled with an SPF15, perfect for wear on slightly less sunny days when sun cream seems unnecessary. I haven't had the time to use this yet, but will be sure to put up a review on some of these products once I have, so stay tuned if you're interested! 



Sticking with the theme of facial creams, I also purchased the Daily Essentials BB Cream. Of course, being slightly on the pasty side, I opted for the lightest shade which will hopefully be most fitting to my skin tone. I've tried several BB creams before and am still yet to find one that suits my high expectation. However, after using this just the once, I'm already adoring its illuminating effect on the complexion of my skin!



I then went on to select the Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover. As the name so cleverly implies, this product is made up of two phases: one oily and the other aqueous, which when mixed together provide the perfect solution for the removal of waterproof eye make-up. The oil phase is the main remover of the make-up and works essentially by dissolving any residue away and requires very little rubbing to do so. The aqueous phase is less vigorous, and instead acts as a protector, nourishing and caring for the eyelashes following a successful removal of make-up. This product is suitable for all skin types, and has been both dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and approved to ensure that its usage is safe for universal users. 


The next product I bought was the Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Scrub, designed for normal and combination skin. Once again, this has been dermatologically tested to ensure safe use for it's suggested skin types. Like all good exfoliators, this leaves your skin sumptuously smooth and helps to remove any dead skin cells, meaning that acne is much less likely to develop and thrive. Like many of the products that I purchased, this is formulated with Hydra IQ, which supports and aids the skin's natural moisture balance. 


And finally, I picked up the Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, which is also suggested for usage on normal and combination skin. Just like the exfoliators, this cleanser is extremely invigorating and leaves skin feeling refreshed and revived. Once more, its enrichment of Hydra IQ means that the formulation of the product is extremely hydrating and allows skin to stay moisturised throughout the day. 

I apologise for my absence on Wednesday but will be sure come up with some great ideas for future blogposts to make up for it! Thank you ever so much for reading this post; I really appreciate it. 

Do you use any Nivea products? If so, what do you use and which are your favourites?  

Lucy x 

Comments