First Impressions | Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick


I'm a bit of a lipstick fiend to say the least. So when I spotted the gorgeous Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipsticks waiting for me on the Revlon stand, I could hardly refuse. Sticking to my usual preference of neutral tones, I eventually decided upon the shade 025, labelled Socialite, which is a beautifully pink-toned nude. 

Revlon are renowned for their superb quality of lipsticks so I didn't much mind spending £8.99 (pretty surprising for me considering I'm normally rather stingy when it comes to makeup!) And hardly to my surprise, this product was without a doubt worth the slight splurge. It lives up to all the claims it makes, proving to be spectacularly long lasting (up to 16 hours wear!) whilst also hydrating and moisturising your lips during this long duration of time. The only negative experience I've had with this so far is that the lipstick can highlight the cracks within your lips, which is rather irritating and can look quite unappealing when your lips are chapped or dry. The formula is, however, sumptuously soft, meaning that application is ever so easy. All in all, I absolutely adore this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative lip product as these wonderful lipsticks come in a dazzling array of colours too! 

I hope that you enjoyed today's post, sorry it was kind of brief. Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your week! 

Lucy x 

Comments