20 Questions

I realised recently that, although I've been blogging for several months now, I've never really done a post informing you about myself. So here you have it: 20 personal questions with as thorough an answer as I could fathom giving! Enjoy! 

Q1: Thing you cannot leave the house without?
A: Definitely my phone! It has absolutely everything on it: social media accounts, music and countless apps!

Q2: Favorite brand of makeup?
A: That's a tricky one actually as I use numerous products from a diverse range of brands. However, if I had to say one it would have to be Rimmel- the products are such good quality and excellent value for money. 

Q3: Favorite flower?
A: It's kind of a generic answer, but I'd definitely say a rose; they're classically beautiful and smell absolutely divine! 

Q4: Favorite clothing store?
A: Again, that's a pretty tough one but I'd say that the majority of my clothes are from Topshop. Although some of the items can be quite pricey, the quality of the majority of the clothing is second to none. 

Q5: Favorite perfume?
A: I'm more of a fan of body sprays than perfumes and am currently having a love affair with Soap & Glory's 'Mist You Madly'- it's a floral fragrance with musky undertones. 

Q6: Heels or flats?
A: I'd have to say flats as I probably look less of an idiot walking in them as I do in heels! 

Q7: Do you get good grades?
A: I try quite hard when it comes to my schoolwork, and the majority of the time this effort shines through. However, some of my subjects are definitely much better than others! 

Q8: Favorite colours?
A: If I'm honest, I don't think I really have any favourite colours but blue and purple are probably two of my preferred. 

Q9: Do you drink energy drinks?
A: I tend to drink hot caffeinated drinks such as coffee instead! 

Q10: Do you drink juice?
A: Not on a regular basis, no, but occasionally. 

Q11: Do you like swimming?
A: Yes, it's a pretty relaxing activity and it's a really easy way of exercising. 

Q12: Do you eat fries with a fork?
A: Of course not! (classy, I know!)

Q13: Favorite moisturizer?
A: I use several moisturisers and surprise, surprise, they're all from Nivea! My favourite for use during the daytime is the Rich Moisturising Day Cream, and in the evenings I always use their Rich Regenerating Night Cream, both of which work wonders! 

Q14: Do you want to get married later on in life?
A: Without a doubt! 

Q15: Do you get mad easily?
A: I am quite easily irritated by intolerable people, but otherwise, I often remain quite calm. 

Q16: Are you into ghost hunting?
A: Not one bit- waaay too scared! 

Q17: Any phobias?
A: Several, including arachnophobia and vertigo. 

Q18: Do you bite your nails?
A: I used to but luckily managed to ease myself out of the habit. 

Q19: Have you ever had a near death experience?
A: Nope, never! 

Q20: Do you drink coffee?
A: I'm more of a latte or mocha person, but will happily drink coffee if those weren't available. 

That's it! Thank you for reading this post, I hope it might have given you a better insight into me as a person. 

Lucy x 

Comments