The Perfect Nude


I love nude lipsticks; always have, always will. They're so wearable, suit literally the entire population, and are also perfect for springtime. For today's post, I decided to choose my five favourite nude lipsticks to share with you- I hope you enjoy! 


My first favourite is a pretty recent Elf purchase (featured in last weeks make up haul) in the shade 'Party Pink'. This is such a delicate, pastel pinky colour with a gorgeously matte finish.



Another of my nude lipsticks is also from Elf, but this time in the shade 'Party in the Buff' which still remains quite a neutral colour but has vaguely coral undertones. 


Possibly my favourite lipstick of all is the gorgeous Rimmel lipstick in the shade '101'. This is from the Kate Moss collection and is easily applicable and keeps your lips thoroughly hydrated.

Another favourite of mine is this divine rose coloured lipstick from Revlon in the shade 'Rosy Nude'. This colour has beautiful scarlet undertones, making it a perfect transition into wearing red lipsticks.


Finally is yet another lipstick from Elf in the shade 'Nicely Nude'. Similarly to 'Party Pink', this lipstick is a really pretty pastel pink and is therefore a gorgeously subtle colour to wear for school. 


Thank you for taking the time to read this post- I hope you enjoyed it! What are your favourite nude lipsticks? 

Lucy x 

Comments

  1. elf nicely nude looks super pretty! love all the shades :)

    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those look amazing! I've been searching forever for a nude that suits me! Would love it if you stopped by my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment