My Skincare Essential | Nivea Express Hydration Primer

When it comes to skincare, I'm pretty picky to say the least. In fact, for almost two years running, I repeatedly bought and used the exact same moisturiser as I could just not find anything that quite compared. However, when my little Olay pot ran out just last week, I decided be slightly more adventurous and therefore edged my bets by picking an entirely different moisturiser. 


The product I chose to pick up is the Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer from Nivea which acts as a wonderfully hydrating moisturiser, as well as toning and priming your skin to ensure that your make up stays put throughout the day. Nivea are renowned for being experts in skincare and it's fair to say this moisturiser lives up to this. My skin often becomes relatively dry, however this product locks in moisture and doesn't allow make up to dehydrate your skin. And for just £4.99, this product is for for any budget and is well worth the pricetag! 


I hope you enjoyed this post; I'm sorry that it was so brief, I'm just trying to gently ease myself back into blogging twice a week! Thank you ever so much for reading- have you tried out this moisturiser yet? 

Lucy x 

Comments