A Perfect Pamper Evening


At the end of a long and stressful week, one of the most rewarding treats you can give yourself is a stress-free pamper evening. Whether it's in preparation for a big night out or just a little refreshment after the week you've just endured, a pamper night always seems to do the trick. 

My first step in the pamper process is to remove all make up and run a deep, hot bath and allow yourself a hearty soak in it. I usually spend a good half hour in the bath (if I stay in any longer, I turn into a shrivelled prune!) and tend to use numerous products throughout my time there. My favourites at the moment include the Blissful Body Wash and the Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion from No7. 


After that replenishing soak, I slip into some comfy pyjamas and then exfoliate in order to help unblock my pores before bed. I've currently been using the Tea Tree collection from Superdrug, which is super cheap yet works really effectively! 



I then retreat back to my bedroom, lighting a few candles and scattering them across my desk. For me, candles are the ultimate essential for a pamper evening as the scent is just so soothing! 



Now it's face mask time. If you have sensitive skin like me, you'll know that it's hard to find a face mask that doesn't bring you out in a scarlet rash! However, I recently picked these up from Superdrug for just 99p each, and so far my skin hasn't suffered any ordeals from them.


After removing the face mask, I soothe my skin by applying a small amount of moisturiser to my face. At present, I've been using the Protect and Perfect Night Cream from No7, which is super nourishing and leaves my skin ultra smooth. 



The next thing to do is relax. Whether it's painting your nails, listening to music or watching a movie whilst tucked up in bed, this is perhaps the most important step of all. I usually use this relaxation time in order to unwind with a book and a creamy hot chocolate (with marshmallows of course!) in the sanctuary of my own bedroom. 



And finally, I blow out all my candles, finish devouring my hot chocolate, and curl up in bed feeling extremely refreshed.

 Thank you for reading this post- I hope that I may have inspired some of you to allow yourself a bit of relaxation time amongst your busy schedules. 
Lucy x

Comments