Spring Wishlist | 2014

Hi guys! This week I have decided to create a slightly different blog post than normal- a wishlist! Spring and summer fashion is one of my biggest weaknesses and I just couldn't resist having a scavenge round to see the gorgeous items on offer this season. Here are just a few of my many favourites:



First up is this stunning necklace from H&M. I had previously seen somebody post this on their Instagram account and instantly fell in love with it. This is currently priced at £9.99 which I think is a pretty reasonable cost. 



To the right of the necklace are a pair of white converse shoes. I have been lusting for some converse for god knows how long but have just never gotten round to purchasing any. At £44.99, they are perhaps a bit of a splurge spend but the quality and versatility of them is well worth the money! 



Then, there are some gorgeous jeans from Urban Outiftters in the colour beach sky wash. I absolutely adore this colour as the pastel tone is bang on trend, and is easily matchable with a variety of other shades of colour. At a cost of £47, these again are a little over budget for a pair of jeans but Urban Outfitters is a highly renowned brand for both quality and style so I am positive that they would be worth the spend! 



Beneath the jeans is the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body wash. I have witnessed many people raving about this product but am yet to try it out myself. I have, however, caught a whiff of it when browsing in Boots and the scent is absolutely divine! The price of this is just £6.50, a figure I reckon is pretty reasonable for a Soap and Glory product in such a large bottle. 



To the left of the body wash, we of course have an iconic MAC lipstick. After countless minutes of carefully examining the many different shades, I eventually decided that my favourite was the shade 'Please Me'. Although MAC lipsticks may seem outrageously expensive at £15 a piece, they are highly praised for being super moisturising and pigmented.



Further to the left is a gorgeous crochet cushion from Asda Living. The design of this is so intricate and the ivory colour is bound to match almost any colour scheme possible. And, at just £7, this is practically an interior style steal!



Below the cushion is a wonderfully delicate ring from Accessorize. I have been scouring around for a similar ring  since what seems like forever and when I found this online, I was stunned by the complexity of its design. This ring is priced at £14 which I would consider to be pretty reasonable, although it is highly likely that I would lose it within hours of purchasing! 



To the right is another item from Accessorize. When passing an Accessorize store on the bus last week, my eyes were immediately drawn to this gorgeous satchel in a dainty pastel green. From past experience, I am reassured that Accessorize bags are extremely sturdy and long lasting, so I would have no issue with paying just £25 for this!



I hope you enjoyed this post- what is on your spring wishlist? x

(P.S: Apologies for the lack of posting this past week as I have unfortunately been up to my neck in schoolwork.)

Comments