Brand Focus | The Body Shop

I've always been a fan of The Body Shop. Similarly to Lush, strolling into the store is always like being bombarded with sweet scents that tickle your nostrils.


When I was there the other week, I decided to treat myself to a chocolate fragranced basket as I needed to cure my dry winter skin (or so I told myself!) I had previously received the same set as a birthday present a few months back and was delighted by how the smoothness of my skin after utilising the pungent body butter and sugar scrub. 
Therefore, when I finally found it again, I couldn't resist a cheeky purchase! 


The basket consists of four deluxe items: a shower cream, a sugar scrub, a soothing body butter and a moisturising lipbalm (which I carelessly lost just a few hours after first use) I especially love these products as not only do they smell heavenly, they are also extremely nourishing and blissfully kind to sensitive skin. The Body Shop also vow to be 100% ethical and are very opposed to animal testing which is an added bonus! 


You can also buy these products individually in store or from The Body Shop website.

Comments