5 Lips, 5 Days


Last week, I underwent the '5 Lips, 5 Days Challenge' which in the title itself, is pretty self explanatory. Basically, over the space of five days, you have to wear five different (and potentially daring) shades of lipstick. The five lipsticks I chose consisted of a variety of different brands and colours, including a dauntingly bright fuschia shade! 

Monday:



On Monday, I decided to kick start the week with a pale pink shade from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel London. This particular lipstick is surprisingly moisturising and is an easy-going, subtle tone to wear. 

Tuesday:


Then, on Tuesday I opted for a slightly brighter shade of pink from No7 at Boots. I adore this lipstick as it still remains a reasonably refined colour, but also has a slight shimmer to it. However, it isn't overly long lasting and the original colour seemed to fade over time. 


Wednesday:


As Wednesday is the middle of the week, I decided to spice things up a bit and wore this daring shade of red from the Loreal Colour Riche collection. Although this particular colour is perhaps a little too pigmented, it is outstandingly long lasting and helps keep your lips hydrated over time. 

Thursday:


On Thursday, I went for a more peachy coloured look by choosing my trustworthy lip crayon from So Susan. The colour is wonderfully pigmented and the packaging is just to die for, but my only complaint would be that it does somewhat enhance any cracks or dry skin that you may have on your lips, so applying lip balm beforehand is a must! 

Friday:


Finally on Friday, I chose another daringly bright colour, but this time it was a fuschia shade from Models Own. I specifically opted for this particular lip stick because it is perfect for adding an extra pop of colour and doesn't deprive your lips of any hydration! 

I very much hope that you enjoyed my post; which is your favourite lipstick look? x








Comments