Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Although I've never done anything like this before, I have always been both intrigued and inspired by the work that bloggers do and writing has always been a major passion of mine. Therefore, I have decided to create my own blog in order to try and uncover what blogging is like in reality.
I have decided to focus my blog almost solely upon fashion, beauty and lifestyle as I believe that these are some of the key components that make up our society. Another reason for this choice of topic is due to the types of blogs I have read previously, as I have often been immersed in blogs such as zoella.co.uk and tanyaburr.co.uk. 
I am currently unaware as to how frequently I will update this blog and what my first real blog post will be but I'm sure it'll be up soon- stay in tune to find out what's in store! x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11874105/?claim=ka34rv3r3np">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments