Back again?

Ever since lockdown started in the UK nearly three months ago, my creative juices have been flowing on overdrive and I've been eager to find an outlet to unleash all this creative energy. Luckily (or perhaps unluckily) I've had my final university exams to keep my brain occupied for the last couple of months but ever since they've finished I've found myself twiddling my thumbs. I've always loved writing and it suddenly occurred to me that I used to write a blog which I was once so passionate about. Fortunately I managed to remember my login details after nearly 4 years of this blog lying dormant and so here I now am. I wonder how many people reading this (if any) were once loyal followers of 'holalucyhere', which was the blog I used to write when I was just 16 (crazy to think I was once that young haha!)

Anyway, four years on, I think it's time for a bit of a rebranding. The teenager who was once obsessed with makeup and beauty now enjoys baking and fitness, has completed a Law degree at Oxford University, travelled to countless new countries and persevered through struggles which 16-year-old me would never dreamed of having to go through. That's not to say the beauty and makeup obsession has been eradicated; rather, I'm keen for my blog to become more well-rounded with content not focusing just solely on makeup and beauty but also involving recipes, candid chats about mental health and experiences at university, fitness routines and fashion, among other things. I'm keen to make this little corner on the internet an inclusive space for anyone who wishes to read it (if that's anybody at all haha!). So hopefully over the upcoming weeks, things will start coming back to life on this blog... Stay tuned!

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20526467/?claim=sbc6z35htmz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments