An Apology

Hello! As you probably know (if you're an avid reader of my blog), my blogging schedule usually consists of two posts a week: one on Wednesday and another on Sunday. However, recently I've been so busy with the last week of school followed by a well-earned seaside holiday, that I haven't found it easy to stick to this routine. For this I apologise deeply, as I find blogging to be such a therapeutic pastime and the fact that I've been unable to post consistently has made me feel somewhat empty.
So in order to make up for my absence in recent weeks, I have decided to attempt to post seven different posts consistently over one week (Saturday to Saturday) before returning back to my normal schedule. 
Once again, I apologise sincerely for my truancy and I hope that this is a good way of making it up to you. Make sure to stay in tune over the course of the next week for new posts- I'll try to make them the best I can. 
Lucy x 

Comments