Micellar Cleansers


Whilst in Boots just the other day, something (or should I say some things) really grabbed my eye. And no, it wasn't a brand new lipstick or a soothing face mask. It wasn't even Benefit's mascara. It was in fact the new micellar solutions freshly stocked up in the skincare aisle. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £4.99 (400ml)
I was immediately drawn to the Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier as after seeing numerous reviews of it online, I just had to try it out for myself. If you weren't already aware, micellar solutions are a new type of revolutionary skincare products which work by removing impurities (and make up) from your skin, leaving it purified and toned. Although the agents within the solution essentially dissolve all traces of make up, Garnier take pride in ensuring that all products are dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, to avoid trouble for those with sensitive skin. It is also extremely easy to use and apply: simply pour a small drop onto a cotton wool pad and wipe across the face, eyes and lips. I have used this product everyday since purchasing it and have been absolutely adoring the results achieved so far. 


L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - £4.99 (200ml)
After discovering how these products work, I decided to try and find a duplicate in order to compare the two. The second product I picked up was L'Oreal Paris' Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. This works almost identically to Garnier's Cleansing Water, claiming to dissolve make-up, unclog pores, remove impurities and tone and sooth skin. Of course, that is a huge lot to be declaring but the product more than lives up to it. Although I have only used this product just the once so far, I was just as chuffed with the results as I had been with the one from Garnier. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this post- I hope you enjoyed it! Have you tried any micellar solutions yet? 

Lucy x 

Comments

  1. I've heard so much good stuff about the garnier cleansing water, must try it out!
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously superb! You should definitely make sure to check it out! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment