Mini Spring Haul

Last weekend, my friend and I took an afternoon trip to a local shopping park to scavenge around for presents for another friend's upcoming birthday. 

We immediately gravitated into Dunelm where I picked up a few bits and bobs, including two gorgeous floral scented candles, some adorable vintage photo frames and a pretty new pencil pot. 





Next up was New Look, where I picked up this dainty daisy necklace in the half price sale. I'd been hunting for a similar necklace for months so was overjoyed when I found this beauty! 


Our third venture was into Boots, and of course I just couldn't resist the extensive range of products stocked there! I cheekily bought a new vanilla body spray from the Natural Collection range (which smells absolutely divine), a few eye pencils, some Rimmel necessities and decided to splurge on some Soap and Glory bath products. 






I ordered a few pieces of jewellery from Amazon a couple of weeks back, and the items are gradually being posted through my door. So far I have received a gorgeous blue rhinestone elephant necklace, a ditsy flower bun garland for my hair and a vintage style watch









Comments