March Favourites | 2014

Considering that March ended just a few days ago, what better way to sum up the month than with a monthly favourites blog post. So here it is...


The first item is a set of Aussie hair and conditioner that I purchased early on in March, purely out of curiosity. However, after trying this out, I noticed a considerable difference to the softness and volume of my hair. These products have a specially designed formula for long hair types and are perfect for pampering and moisturising your hair after a winter full of split ends.

Next is another hair product, but this time it's a heat protecting styling spray from Tresemme. I've had this for quite a while now and find that it is absolutely perfect for use before blow drying your hair, as it prevents dryness afterwards.


My third favourite is the Righteous Butter from Soap and Glory. This has such a sumptuous texture and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Because the tub has a pretty good depth, the product is rather long lasting which makes it extremely good value for money. 


Fourthly are my eyelashes from the Girls Aloud collection for Eylure. These have a wonderful fan effect but still manage to look reasonably natural which makes them pretty versatile when it comes to when and where you can wear them.


Next is my Ted Baker 'Lippy Four Kit', which I recieved as a birthday present last month. Although these colours look pretty similar in the palette, once applied you notice just how diverse the colour range is. These are especially good for keeping lipstick application nice and neat, and are compact enough to just stick into your handbag for any necessary top-ups!


My sixth product is another palette, but this time an eyeshadow palette from bobbypin. This was amongst several other bobbypin products in a gift set that I recieved a few months ago and I absolutely adore the assortment of colour available in this palette. My favourite shades have to be the pinky tones, as they're just so shimmery and summery.

Thank you for reading this post, I very much hope you enjoyed it. What were your March favourites? x




Comments