Product Review | So Susan Cosmetics

All the way back in December, I picked up this gorgeous little goodie bag from an upandcoming cosmetic brand called 'So Susan'. I was immediately captured by the intricate detail of the packaging alone, and when I got round to trying the products themselves, I was absolutely mesmerised by the quality.


This first product is my personal favourite and is a water based luminizer. I had been scouting around for an effective luminizer for as long as I can remember, so was over the moon when I discovered this. I tend to use a small amount and blend it over my blusher to give a shimmery but natural glow.


Secondly, we have my one of my favourite eye palettes. This palette consists of four gorgeous shades, all with a little bit of glitter for added glitz! These eyeshadows are so soft, easy to apply and give spectacularly long lasting results.


The next item is a berry coloured cheek stain which is perfect was adding a pop of colour to your lips. This particular one is extremely pigmented, moisturising and as an added bonus, can even double up as a lip stain too! The product does exactly what it says on the packaging and is extremely durable, lasting up to 8 long, hard hours! 


Last but not least is another lip and cheek stain. This one is formally known as a 'lip and cheek sublime' due to its smooth texture and rich colour. It is possibly one of the best lip stains I have tried as it gives an extremely glossy and sheer coverage and like all other So Susan products, is delightfully long lasting. 



I hope you enjoyed my product review; you can find these products online by visiting the So Susan website. Thank you for reading x 



Comments