My Makeup Bag Essentials


We all have our essentials, the things we could not live without. For me, the majority of my essentials belong in my make up bag so here's a quick sneak peek of what they are!


First up is the main base of my make up: my trustworthy foundation and BB cream. On the days where I want much lighter coverage, I tend to use my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in the shade light. However, on days where my skin is especially blotchy, I often apply the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in the shade ivory instead. 



Then, we have my many mascaras. Depending on the lash length I desire, I will use any of these five mascaras, with my favourite being the Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara from Rimmel London.



Thirdly, we have my eyeliners. I tend to use the Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line, and the Maybelline Master Drama kohl pencil on the lower lash line. Although I am rather pale, I choose to apply black eyeliner as I feel as though it compliments the colour of the mascara best. 


Next up are my two favourite lip products: my Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in the shade rosy nude, and my trusty Barry M lip gloss. I particularly love the Revlon lipstick as it is both wonderfully moisturising and well pigmented. 


We then have my make up brushes which are from the range by Fearne Cotton for Boots. They are exceptionally soft and give a smooth and full coverage.


Last but not least is my trustworthy eyeshadow palette. I ordered this on a whim a few weeks ago and I'm glad I did- not only does it have virtually every possible colour on it, the quality of the eyeshadows are extremely good and they glide very easily onto your eyelids!

I hope you enjoyed this post; what are your makeup essentials? x

Comments